Friday, February 4, 2011

Days went by...

Wow how time has passed. It has almost been a whole year since my last post. My blog has definitely been neglected. This past year has been full of new experiences and changes.I moved to Roanoke,Va to go to school. I am now in a two year program to become an occupational therapy assistant, and I can't wait to get my degree. I have made so many new friends at school. Some other changes would be that I started working at a different Cracker Barrel and it had definitely been a struggle working with different people, but I am adjusting and I like it there. I can't believe that in April I will be working for Cracker Barrel for five years...Crazy!! I have many joys and regrets over the past year and look forward to getting back into the swing of things! Yes that was very brief, but I hate just blabbing on and on. Until next time, Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment